The Evolumedia Group helps media professionals adapt to major changes in their field, at both a local and international level.
Since its creation in 2011, the company has provided exceptional service to hundreds of clients (individual professionals and companies) by organizing conferences, producing white papers and publishing market intelligence reports.
The advisory board that was created to support this event is composed of high-profile Canadian media professionals and is responsible for the broad guidelines of the event:
Entrepreneur in the media and entertainment industry
Vice President Transmedia
Founder and producer
CEO and Executive Producer
Entrepreneur in the media and technology sector
TEAM / CONTACTS
Program and content manager
Social media manager
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Want to be part of our volunteer team?
To ensure the success of the 1st edition of Coming to your screens, held in Montreal from April 30th to May 2nd, 2014, we need dedicated volunteers who’d like to be part of this exciting event! Be sure to contact us if you’re interested in becoming a Coming to your screens volunteer and rubbing elbows with leading media professionals!
- 18 years old or over
- Bilingual (English-French)
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Good listening and communication skills
- Relevant experience in customer service, event coordination, etc.
- During the late afternoon and evening of April 30th
- During the full day and early evening of June 3rd
- For an information meeting, to be held a few days before the event
Main duties (depending on the profile):
- Pre-conference preparation
- Logistical support, site set-up and maintenance
- Reception at the registration and information table, customer service
- Technical and audiovisual support
We invite interested parties to email their CV to Sarah Mohattane, production director, indicating, “Volunteer application” in the subject line. Please state your qualifications (photography skills, audio-visual skills, customer service experience, etc.) and your availabilities in your email. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Contact : Sarah Mohattane, Production director